<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a network of chartered accountants that provide an unrivaled combination of size, expertise and friendly, personal service. They have broad expertise and can give specialist accountancy advice in all of the areas which affect client businesses. They pride themselves on never using jargon or complicated technical and financial terms; explaining everything in layman’s language that helps clients quickly grasp the issues being discussed. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to work across three offices in Daventry, Northampton and Rugby.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on your experience.
Tax Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing tax planning and advisory services across personal and corporate tax.
- Managing a quality tax service to a varied portfolio of wide ranging private client and OMB and SME corporate clients, in a mixed tax capacity.
- Working closely with the Partners, leading and delivering on a wide range of planning and tax advisory projects.
- You will provide tax support across the practice in developing areas of tax and will support tax compliance staff where necessary.
- The role will predominantly be advisory or ad hoc queries though there may be some element of general compliance work.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be any of ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified.
- A background in accountancy practice and good technical knowledge of tax compliance and planning across both personal and corporate tax areas.
- Demonstrable advisory experience across areas such as CGT, IHT etc.
- Experience in the farming sector would be helpful, but not a necessity.
- Excellent communication & client relation skills along with the ability to explain complex tax matters in simple jargon free terms.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualification.
- A background in accountancy practice.
- Strong technical knowledge of tax compliance and planning across mixed tax areas.
- Great communication skills.
Do you have diverse knowledge across both corporate and personal tax combined with excellent communication skills developed in a background of private accountancy practice? If yes then you might be the perfect candidate for our Tax Manager position.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search