<< Back to Job Search
Payroll and Accounts Senior
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£18,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and knowledgeable accountancy firm based in Milton Keynes. They pride themselves in adding value to clients’ businesses and helping people to grow their profits and achieve greater wealth. The firm offers a comprehensive range of accountancy, business and tax services, and can also provide specialist advice to those operating in the property/construction, medical, dental and legal sectors. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll and Accounts Senior to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £18,000 - £25,000 per annum.
- Company benefits.
Payroll and Accounts Senior - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a portfolio of clients to include partnerships and soles traders.
- Work on a broad range of accounting functions including bookkeeping, payroll and management accounts.
- Supervising and training of junior members of staff.
- Developing good working relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage your workload within agreed time scales and to high standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional qualifications required (Min) AAT Qualified or QBE
- Minimum of 3-5 years practice experience required - working with clients such as partnerships and Sole Traders.
- Must have personality and hard work ethic - Team members are promoted on merit.
- Bookkeeping experience.
- Thorough experience in Management accounts, Purchase ledger, Sales ledger and Nominal ledger.
- Experience of doing Payroll for a number of clients.
- Industry experience alone would not be relevant for this role which needs a candidate to hit the road running from day one..
Do you have excellent accounting experience in a practice environment coupled with a strong work ethic and communication skills? Then we would love to speak to you about our Payroll and Accounts Senior position based in Milton Keynes.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search