<< Back to Job Search
Residential Property Solicitor
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the top Lexcel accredited Law Firms in the South East. Their team consists of some of the most experienced, qualified and dedicated legal practitioners in the region, all of whom are committed to getting their clients the best results. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Residential Property Solicitor to join their office in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Attractive basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Great company benefits including:
- Pension scheme & life cover
- 30 days paid sickness per year
- Discounted legal advice for staff
Residential Property Solicitor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Residential Property Solicitor will handle a diverse caseload including freehold and leasehold conveyancing, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, rights to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- To provide professional and competent legal advice and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
- Generate fee income in accordance with agreed targets and operate effectively within financial guidelines with particular consideration of cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To assist in developing new services when required.
- Assist colleagues in fee earning matters during absence or periods of high work load.
- Abide by the Firm’s policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual, Employee Handbook and associated documents.
- Delegate and contribute to the development of others, where appropriate e.g. Legal Assistants.
- Keep up to date your knowledge and experience and comply with all training requirements required by the position.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- As an experienced Residential Property Solicitor you will have up to three years previous experience in residential property.
- Excellent technical ability and great IT skills with the ability to do own typing.
- Ability to demonstrate good networking skills and build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Experience of running own caseload and managing a small team.
- Proven experience and demonstrable ability to meet targets.
- Capability to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, team working and organisational skills.
We are seeking and experienced Residential Property Solicitor with up to three years post qualification experience in residential property, good networking skills and a well established range of business contacts within the area, to join a leading Law Firm. If this is you, we’d love to speak to you about this fantastic new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search