<< Back to Job Search
Customer Support Engineer
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion is working with a specialist CRM & Data agency that are passionate about helping companies build improved relationships with their fans and customers in the sport and leisure sectors. They work with clients to build systems solutions for their data requirements and with closely with them to develop industry-leading insight led services. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Support Engineer to join their Customer Support Team based near Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Customer Support Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Support Engineer will provide 1st & 2nd line support for the groups range of CRM & Ticketing based software solutions in line with company SLAs.
- You will be responsible for managing through to resolution any client requests, queries and challenges in an time-efficient and effective manner.
- Professionally represent the company in responding to support requests from customers, investigating issues, resolving them and/or ensuring a short-term workaround until any issues are fully resolved.
- Escalate any requests and suggestions from customers with the enhancement of company products/solutions in mind.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated by SQL & Systems Management software.
- Monitoring the customer’s Integration services, Backups, CRM Administration and any other maintenance tasks.
- Log any requests and maintain case records to the company procedure.
- IT support to Internal Users as and when required.
- You will be required to provide an ‘Out of Hours’ support service to relevant clients in line with their contracts.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the support team in order to enhance the companies abilities and to improve the end user experience.
- This role will involve some travel to client sites.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role and a passion for customer service.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Basic understanding of computer networks and the ability to work with people of a varying technical abilities.
- Able to build positive and professional working relationship with all customers.
- Experience of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 & Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Ability to work to a priority based SLA.
- Knowledge and experience of;
- MS SQL & SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2015
- Managing or using Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Azure
- Ticketing or email marketing software systems
- 12 month’s previous experience in a 1st line support role.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Familiar with the concept of ‘Customer Success’.
Do you have a basic understanding of computer networks and 12 months experience in a customer service based role? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search