<< Back to Job Search
International Compliance Officer
Bury, Greater Manchester
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with the leading international multichannel retailer of branded sportswear and fashion wear. They operate over 1000 stores under a number of fascias providing their customers with the latest products from the very best sports fashion and outdoor brands.
Our client’s Property Design team is responsible for driving innovation and design excellence across all of the Group fascia’s. The department delivers inspiring, commercial retail environments for our customers in order to maximise their shopping experience, whilst maximising profitability for the Group.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic International Compliance Officer to join their busy Property team at their HQ in Bury, Greater Manchester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
International Compliance Officer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work with European and International companies along with joint venture partners to ensure that the Group standards statutory property compliance are achieved and maintained.
- Establish the extent to which European, International and joint venture partner companies comply with Group and local statutory requirements.
- Identifying gaps and working with the central Property and local teams to rectify.
- Manage a database covering the property related inspections we are legally required to carry out. This includes asbestos surveys, electrical testing, fire risk assessments, legionella & water risk assessment and lifts.
- Monitor and track the repair works that result from these surveys and inspections. Communicate trends and learning to relevant teams and advise on action needed to reduce future risk.
- Develop and produce a monthly Property Compliance Report.
- With rapid international expansion underway it is essential that all Group Companies and JV partners maintain the Group standards in safety and statutory property compliance. Monitor and audit Next Athleisure in Australia and provide oversight of our partners in the Malaysia and South Korea JV’s to ensure our high standards are maintained.
- In addition, manage property related statutory compliance across mainland Europe in a coordinated manner.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A good understanding of, or experience in, maintenance and property compliance.
- Exceptional client focus, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative skills and proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and Access.
- Excellent attention to detail often working to challenging deadlines.
- First-class organisational skills with a focus on task prioritisation.
Do you have a good understanding of, or experience in, maintenance and property compliance? Do you have exceptional client focus, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills? If so, apply today to work with the leading international multichannel retailer of branded sportswear and fashion wear.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search