<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Valuer to join their busy team near Dartford, Kent.
The Package - What you could earn
- Fantastic OTE available.
- Excellent basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Prestigious company car as standard, fully taxed and insured for you to begin meeting your clients!
- Uncapped earning potential and impressive bonus structure.
- Access to first-class in house training.
- Supportive team with great camaraderie.
- Career progression opportunities within one of the most recognised brands in the country!
Property Valuer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be arranging and attending client valuation appointments, offering first class advice throughout the sales process.
- Supporting the branch manager and your team to meet and exceed targets.
- Bring new properties onto the market.
- Demonstrate positive engagement with current and prospective clients in order to general new business and capitalise on all leads.
- Be self-driven and proactive in recognising your personal responsibility to meet and exceed your targets.
- Work closely with vendors and other experienced professionals to ensure high quality service.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an enthusiastic and supportive team player who is self-motivated and hungry for success – money makes the world go round, and our client are generous in their rewards!
- Incredible interpersonal skills and eagerness to go that extra mile to deliver excellence - for your benefit and your clients.
- Great knowledge of the local area and excellent knowledge of the property industry.
- Achievement-orientated and experienced in a target-driven environment.
- Demonstrable integrity and honesty.
- Full driving licence.
Do you have great of the property industry and your local area? Are you proactive, hungry and driven towards success? If you have all that along with excellent client relation skills then we would love to speak to you about a Property Valuer position with with one of the leading UK property companies with a great benefits package.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search