<< Back to Job Search
Part Time Nursery Nurse
£11,518 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Part Time Nursery Nurse to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Harrow, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £11,518 per annum.
- 24 hours per week.
- Up to 5% discretionary bonus per year for nursery nurses.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service.
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Free lunches on site.
- Three days onsite training during inset days.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
Part Time Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The setting is set up to a very high specification, and children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the team from the beginning to develop and watch the nursery grow.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
- Plan activities engaging activities in line with the EYFS.
- Work in partnership with parents and gaurdians.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 3 Qualification or above; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare.
- You must be enthusiastic and display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and have a passion for childcare.
- You have experience working with children within the early years.
- You must live within a 30 minute commutable distance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join the team at a well established childcare company based in Harrow, on a part time basis!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search