<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a Specialist Financial Company; growing and expanding within their market. Operating in a niche mortgage market, they are well known and respected within their industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Protection Administrator to join their team near Alton, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Benefits include: Cycle to work scheme, Pension, Bonus.
- This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established financial services company and work within a busy and fun environment.
Protection Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within our clients' ever-expanding Protection Team, the Protection Administrator will provide a high standard of daily support to 2 Protection Consultants and their clients, in order to secure the best outcome possible.
- Take ownership of client protection applications from initial enquiry through to completion, providing outstanding service whilst managing their expectations and updating them on application progress.
- Build and maintain strong relationships between Protection Consultants, Client Services and external partners such as insurers.
- Liaise with providers and clients to ensure you can progress your protection cases through as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a driven, ambitious Administrator with experience working within the financial services industry.
- Experience working within a high pressured, fast paced environments and the ability to prioritise and stay highly organised.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to maintain a professional telephone manner and great customer service skills.
Are you a driven, ambitious Administrator with experience working within the financial services industry? Do you have an excellent eye for detail, a professional telephone manner and great customer service skills? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search