<< Back to Job Search
Baby Room Leader
£22,605 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Baby Room Leader to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Harrow, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £22,605 per annum depending on experience, including performance related bonus.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service.
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.
- Free lunches on site.
- Free uniform.
- Three complementary team building activities a year.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
Baby Room Leader - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The setting is set up to a very high specification, and children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
- You will be responsible for leading the team and ensuring the smooth running of the room on a daily basis.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the team from the beginning to develop and watch the nursery grow.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- Effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- Implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- Manage all day to day operations of the nursery
- Lead and manage the settings social media presence to maximise it’s positive impact on the setting.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- As the Baby Room is the first room most children will begin their journey in, it is vital that the Leader has experience within a role of this nature.
- We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Room Leader and someone who has previous baby room experience and leadership skills.
- You will be expected to have a good knowledge of how to use the EYFS to plan for, and support the children's development as well as being able to lead a team.
- This role requires a strong leader and caring key person to run a busy room and nurture the babies whilst doing so.
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards and inspection framework.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, ready to take on the role of Room Leader? Do you have previous baby room experience and leadership skills? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search