<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Branch Manager to join their busy team in Burnham, Berkshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Upwards of £55k OTE for experienced Branch Managers.
- Prestigious BMW as standard.
- Incentives and rewards (in the past top performers have travelled to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi).
- Access to training from a world-renowned Estate Agency Mentor.
- Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme.
Branch Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refining your management skills by analysing and solving team issues and working with senior managers to drive deal value, market share and attaining your banking goals.
- You will also work on influencing results through effective team management, action planning and delivery of your branch strategy.
- On a daily basis, you will drive growth and market share by overseeing and participating in all aspects of the sales process.
- Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through liaising with administrators to ensure properties are advertised correctly and sales are completed smoothly and correctly.
- Much of this role will involve measuring results, and on KPIs and Budget Performance, driving sales to maximise you branch's market share.
- You will be key in building, managing and leading a winning team.
- Act as a ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your team's needs.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Consistent track record as an Assistant Branch Manager/ Branch Manager within Estate Agency.
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- You will be results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
- Have a real passion for your work, and be able to deliver this passion to your team and your branch.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- You are a ‘get things done’ kind of person.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a well-seasoned professional within the property industry to join our clients' busy team as the Branch Manager, based near Burnham, Berkshire.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search