<< Back to Job Search
Project Architect – France & Belgium
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with the leading international multichannel retailer of branded sportswear and fashion wear. They operate over 800 stores under a number of fascias providing their customers with the latest products from the very best sports fashion and outdoor brands. We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join their team in Paris, France.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Company benefits.
Project Architect – France & Belgium - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the process to deliver New Stores, Refurbishment and Acquisition Projects to strict deadlines to aid the European expansion programme.
- The role focuses on new store openings, extensions and re fits in France and Belgium managing Architectural services from acquisition stage to permit application and construction start.
- This role supports our clients' existing European remit to act as a centre of excellence to drive store standards to a market leading level.
- Reporting to the Group European Project Manager you will work as part of an In Country Team assisting in the management the project delivery processes of new stores, re-fits and extensions to high standards. This includes managing and coordinating the efforts of team members, all the companies' internal departments involved and third-party consultants in order to deliver projects to plan.
- Working together with French Acquisition team to achieve a better approach for new opportunities, collecting all the information that may affect a future store layout and construction process.
- In addition to this, Project Architect will advise and issue technical feedback to allow to negotiation with Landlord, procure eventual contributions or introduce special clauses on lease agreements.
- Advise internal Design Team providing all the necessary information in order to comply with local and specific regulations.
- Project architect to revise, translate and summarise all the technical information, drawings and restrictions provided by the Landlord and local authorities, attend initial or technical visits and issue a Dossier for UK Design Team.
- Support Design Team when issuing all project stages in order to achieve a more accurate layout and CaPex estimations.
- Audit and monitor existing External Architects, new consultant’s procurement and cost saving based on an in-house project supervision during project stages in order to reduce External’s scope of work and costs assuming, Technical advice, Landlords negotiations at earlier stages and local authorities contact before submitting projects to EAs for permits.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Retail Projects experience in France and/or Belgium is essential, further European experience would be advantageous.
- You will have knowledge and experience of the French construction and shop fit industry including knowledge of legislation processes working on projects up to €1.5m.
- You will be able to work on multiple, simultaneous projects across a number of group fascia’s assisting to keep them on budget and ensuring they are delivered on time & to a high standard.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills - you will have the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and departments.
- Numerate and strong attention to detail.
- Qualifications: Architecture bachelor’s degree. Any project management qualification would be advantageous.
- This role is field based and you will need to be geographically mobile to support store portfolio.
- Self-motivated, but works well as part of a team.
- Technically competent with knowledge of various software programmes such as Autocad, Excel and Project Management tools.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Can react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Extensive travel and periods of time away from home as required.
- French & English essential as well any other languages being advantageous to the role.
- Full European Driving Licence essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect with retail projects experience in France and/or Belgium to join the leading international multichannel retailer of branded sportswear and fashion wear.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search