<< Back to Job Search
Assistant Branch Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy team in Earlsfield, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Fantastic OTE available.
- Company BMW: fully taxed and fully insured or car allowance.
- Incentives and rewards (in the past top performers have travelled to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi).
- Access to training from a world-renowned Estate Agency Mentor.
- Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme.
Assistant Branch Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team. On a daily basis, you will drive growth and market share by overseeing and participating in all aspects of the sales process. Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through liaising with Administrators to ensure properties are advertised correctly and sales are completed smoothly and correctly. Much of this role will involve measuring results, and reporting on KPIs and Budget Performance, driving sales to maximise you branch's market share. You will be key in building, managing and leading a winning team.
- On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development – a key aspect of a career with our client. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieve personal goals.
- You will develop your management skills by analysing and solving team issues and working with senior managers to drive deal value, market share and attaining your banking goals.
- Work on influencing results through effective team management, action planning and delivery of your branch strategy.
- Strive to deliver impeccable customer service at each possible opportunity.
- In addition, your passion for the industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your team's needs. After all, you are working within the business of property sales and investments and ultimately, in helping your customers achieve their property goals.
- Act with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards your team and your clients.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a successful track record in Estate Agency and a real passion for your work.
- The ability to deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
Do not apply unless you have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency.
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills
- You are a ‘get things done’ kind of person.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a well-seasoned professional within the Property industry to join our clients' busy team as the Assistant Branch Manager, based near Earlsfield, London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search