<< Back to Job Search
Mill Hill, London
£11,739 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Assistant to join their growing team for their nursery based in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £11,739 per annum depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm shift pattern (25 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday (pro rata) plus 8 bank holiday.
- Free lunches on site.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Childcare discount.
- New uniform provided.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Working as part of an outstanding team in an purpose built setting.
Kitchen Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day to day basis, the Kitchen Assistant will support and assist the Nursery Chef in ensuring a high standard of food preparation that will be prepared for the children and staff.
- Ensuring adherence to the relevant policies, procedures, and legislative guidelines and relevant instructions as set out by the Nursery.
- Guarantee a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene for all food preparation areas, food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
- Sort, store and distribute kitchen equipment and ingredients appropriately, prepare foodstuffs, maintain stock rotation and dispose of kitchen waste under the direction of the Nursery Chef.
- Reports any problems to the Nursery Chef.
- Maintain health and safety standards in the kitchen.
- You may sometimes be required to cover for the Nursery Chef in their absence.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good understanding of the importance of health and hygiene; Level 3 Food Hygiene certificate preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate among all levels within a team.
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Experience working in a kitchen, ideally within an environment that will cater to special dietary requirements.
- Clear DBS.
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Assistant, with experience working in a kitchen, ideally within an environment that will cater to special dietary requirements. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search