<< Back to Job Search
Executive Head Housekeeper
£28,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established Hotel and Country Club, which is part of the the leading brand of hotels and lodging internationally. With more than 6,000 properties worldwide, our client offer stunning venues and idyllic surroundings, and are proud of their history and thriving culture. We currently have a new opportunity for an Executive Head Housekeeper to join their busy team in based near Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary of between £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- 40 hours per week.
- Company Benefits.
Executive Head Housekeeper - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Executive Head Housekeeper is responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Housekeeping department, and the management of a team of 23.
- Work with and direct your team of associates to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of property guest rooms, public spaces and associate areas.
- Complete inspections and hold your team accountable for any corrective action.
- Assists in ensuring guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Create and implement a cleaning schedule and a list of prospective check-outs/discharges.
- Take responsibility for stock/inventory supplies including guest room supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- Manage departmental costs including participation in the management of the department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensure exceptional customer service, respond to and handle guest problems and complaints.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to secondary education standard with 2 years experience in the housekeeping or related professional area, or hold a 2 year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major with no work experience required.
- Experience in a managerial role within the industry, providing mentorship and support to junior members of staff.
- Great problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to adapt to all situations that may arrive.
- You will naturally strive for high standards of performance and be able to encourage your team to do so.
- Knowledge of use, handling, storage, and disposal of cleaning chemicals and equipment (including Material Safety Data Sheet requirements), and use of personal protective equipment.
- Knowledge of inventory and purchasing policies, procedures, and best practices.
- The ability to inspect and identify guest room components (e.g., light bulbs, remote control, air conditioning units, toilets, appliances, vacuums) for functional deficiencies. This includes reporting procedures.
We are currently seeking an Executive Head Housekeeper, who has at least 2 years experience in a managerial role within the industry; and great problem solving and decision making skills to join the busy team within a a very well established Hotel and Country Club!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search