<< Back to Job Search
£19,000 - £22,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established Hotel and Country Club, which is part of the the leading brand of hotels and lodging internationally. With more than 6,000 properties worldwide, our client offer stunning venues and idyllic surroundings, and are proud of their history and thriving culture. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their busy team in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary of between £19,000 - £22,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- Company Benefits.
- Bonus scheme.
- Start date – ASAP.
Sales Executive - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Event Booking Center, Market Sales, Strategic Accounts) the Sales Executive will ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative throughout the team.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing group/catering/golf related opportunities for the hotel.
- Secure incoming group/catering/golf opportunities for the hotel that are external to the Event Booking Center in order to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new clients to enable future business.
- The role involves the contribution to sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
- Execute and support group customer service standards and hotel’s brand standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years experience working within the Hospitality Sector.
- Ideally you will be degree-qualified in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related - this is not essential.
- Knowledge of the following skills within the Hospitality sector:
- Sales and Marketing
- Guest services
- Front desk
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and provide first-class customer service to customers of all levels.
- Experience working within a target-driven environment.
Do you have prior experience working within the Hospitality sector and knowledge of sales and marketing? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity that we'd like to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search