<< Back to Job Search
Senior Events Executive
£23,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established Hotel and Country Club, which is part of the the leading brand of hotels and lodging internationally. With more than 6,000 properties worldwide, our client offer stunning venues and idyllic surroundings, and are proud of their history and thriving culture. We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Events Executive to join their dedicated team near Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary of up to £23,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- Ideal start date – ASAP.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company benefits.
Senior Events Executive - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Events Executive will assist the Senior Events Manager in ensuring the sales and events team operate to group standard requirements and legislation.
- To maximise all opportunities to sell and up sell facilities to conferences, functions, events and weddings.
- Act as one point of contact between the client and hotel at all stages of the booking process from initial enquiry through co-ordination to completion.
- To communicate in an effective and timely manner all the client’s exact requirements to operational departments.
- Analyse P&L statements, develop basic operating budgets, forecasting and basic capital expenditure planning.
- Support the Senior Events Manager in the day to day running of the team.
- Coordinates with sales, hotel departments, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the Event.
- Deputise for all Senior Event Management tasks in their absence (where applicable) i.e. HOD Meetings, month end reporting, catering projections, audits, and Checklists.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of meetings & event management.
- Strong sales skills with understanding of sales processes, contract management and legalities.
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills in order to grow the meetings & events business.
- Knowledge of the following skills within the Hospitality sector:
- Guest room and meeting space inventories.
- Group booking process.
- Menu planning, food presentation and banquet and event service operations.
- Governmental regulations and safety standards e.g. licensing laws.
- Strong organisation and financial management skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications and hotel system applications like Opera, GPO and SFA.
- Ability originate and invent new ways to create a unique guest experience and maximise revenue.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills.
- Some knowledge of E-commerce, and basic marketing and advertising skills.
We are seeking an experienced professional with knowledge of meetings & event management and strong sales and relationship management skills to join the dedicated team at a well established Hotel and Country Club.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search