<< Back to Job Search
£23,000 - £28,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established Hotel and Country Club, which is part of the the leading brand of hotels and lodging internationally. With more than 6,000 properties worldwide, our client offer stunning venues and idyllic surroundings, and are proud of their history and thriving culture. We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their dedicated team near Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- Ideal start date – ASAP.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company benefits.
Sales Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, Sales Manager will be responsible for proactively soliciting and managing group/catering-related opportunities, including those not handled by the Event Booking Center.
- Actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximise revenues, and ensure business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence and maintaining customer/community relationships throughout each customer experience.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all calls serve sales objectives; maximising the productiveness of interactions by monitoring and building on customers’ cues.
- Set high standards of performance for yourself and your team, assuming responsibility for work objectives; initiating, focusing, and monitoring the efforts of yourself/your team towards the accomplishment of team goals; proactively taking action and going beyond what is required.
- This role will involve travelling to meet clients.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or similar professional area, or hold a 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- You will be a natural leader, with the ability to hold a professional demeanour at all times and adapt to maintain performance levels.
- The ability to communicate on all levels, and build and maintain professional relationships.
- Experience working within a target-driven environment.
We are currently seeking a qualified/experienced professional with at least 2 years experience in the sales and marketing sector, with natural leadership skills and experience working in a target-driven environment. If this is you, we current have a new opportunity that we'd love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search