<< Back to Job Search
£20,000 - £27,500 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established independent mortgage broker. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they fully understand the challenges their clients face, and together with extensive experience and expertise they guide their clients through the complex process of buying a house, remortgaging or investing in the property market. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Protection Consultant to join their busy team in Southampton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £27,500 per annum + commission.
- Guarantee for the first month and pipeline builder for 4 further months.
- Company benefits.
Protection Consultant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will take full responsibility for achievement of business objectives by the successful completion of protection and general insurance, from initial call through to completion.
- Successful completion will be generated from the highest level of service to clients and positively implementing the FCA’s "positive customer outcomes" initiative.
- Recognise your client’s protection needs fully and present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant processes within all practices, and for efficiently carrying out remedial actions required on files.
- Building and maintaining client and introducer relationships in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- You will professionally provide a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of leading protection insurance contracts.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A passion for the protection and financial services market.
- Experience in client focused sales in a call centre environment.
- Results orientated.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build professional relationships with clients of all levels.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- You will be commercially astute and able to keep on top of market trends.
Are you a results-orientated team player with experience in client focused sales? If you're commercially astute with a passion for the mortgage and financial services market, then we'd love to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search