<< Back to Job Search
Temporary Marketing Team Co-ordinator
Bury, Greater Manchester
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of Europe’s leading sports fashion retailers with stores across the UK and Europe supplying the high street with the best branded style. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Temporary Marketing Team Co-ordinator to join their busy team, based in Bury, Greater Manchester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 40 Hours Per Week Monday-Friday.
Temporary Marketing Team Co-ordinator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange travel & accommodation for the Marketing Director and wider Marketing Team including the International Marketing Team.
- Produce a weekly itinerary for the department.
- Process and record Invoices and obtain a weekly report from Accounts every Thursday.
- Expenses - Barclaycard and cash.
- Record mileage for the Marketing Director and the Senior Marketing Team.
- Weekly absence/sickness reports.
- New PO system, pushing through urgent payments.
- Foreign currency.
- Ordering stationary for the department.
- Managing the services/maintenance for the company pool car.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- New starters - IT HR contracts.
- Providing ID cards.
- Responsibility for DHL deliveries and internal/external post.
- Ad hoc tasks such as producing goody bags for interims/prelims etc. and also filing.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead including contingency plans, forward-think, adapt and problem-solve.
- 5yrs + of working experience.
- Extensive experience booking varied, international travel.
- Diary management experience would be desirable.
- Ability to manage the demands and pressures of the role.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and also have the ability to maintain and update company systems.
- Ability to make strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Office and proficient using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to work to your own initiative and handle a busy workload? If yes then we have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading sports – fashion retailers.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search