<< Back to Job Search
Business Operations Manager
£70,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of consumers. They design, source and distribute highly collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Operations Manager to join their busy team based in Maldon, Essex with occasional travel to their head office in London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Business Operations Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Business Operations Manager plans, organizes, and implements strategic initiatives to support profitable, sustainable growth for the group.
- You will work closely with Sales, Product Development, Finance, HR and Information Technology teams to ensure efficiency and productivity gains.
- Define and drive process change through collaborative project work with cross-departmental peer group.
- Design and ensure the success of process change and information technology initiatives to meet rapidly changing business needs.
- Develop and monitor the use of appropriate performance metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of the key elements of group UK+EMEA.
- Management of key projects/programs across the organization in support of group strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications across all department based analysts.
- Align operations processes, build efficiencies, establish best practices, ensure disciplined execution and manage organizational change to support sales growth initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Organize and drive the monthly process review project plans.
- Communicating project status and accountability to various stakeholders on a regular basis via meetings and written communications.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid understanding of business excellence principals (relationship management; performance management; process improvement; organizational development; go-to-market strategy).
- Experienced in the FMCG sector.
- Strong communication and people skills. Must be effective in managing relationships internally and ability to negotiate.
- Self-starter geared towards continuous improvement.
- Strong project management and analytical strength.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines.
- Experience working in a lean team.
- Available for travel 20% domestically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology preferred.
Are you a self-starter, geared towards continuous improvement with a solid understanding of business excellence principals within the FMCG sector? If you have this along with strong communication and people skills then we would love to speak to you about an exciting opportunity based in Maldon, Essex.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search