<< Back to Job Search
Senior Manager Business Operations
£90,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of consumers. They design, source and distribute highly collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager of Business Operations to join their busy team based in Maldon, Essex with occasional travel to their head office in London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £90,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Senior Manager Business Operations - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Manager of Business Operations decides what operations data to collate and analyse. They ensure that the business has the tools to collect and assess relevant business information. Once the Business Operations Manager has analysed the data, this Senior Manager looks for root causes to correlations and sets the priorities and scope of process improvement initiatives to be carried out by the Continuous Improvement Managers and embedded departmental Analysts.
- Leading business operations in a fast-paced context to identify, sponsor and drive strategic initiatives to support profitable, sustainable growth for group.
- You will work closely with Sales, International Businesses, Product Development, Finance, HR and Information Technology teams to ensure efficiency and productivity gains.
- Design, lead and ensure the success of process change and information technology initiatives to meet rapidly changing business needs.
- Build on the strengths of the Business Operations Team – provide strong guidance and coaching as part of the development of the teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications across all embedded departmental analysts.
- Align operations processes, build efficiencies, establish best practices, ensure disciplined execution and manage organizational change to support sales growth initiatives via a team of Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Communicating project status and accountability to various stakeholders on a regular basis via meetings and written communications.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid understanding of Business Operations excellence principals (relationship management; performance management; process improvement; organizational development; new market entry strategy)
- Exceptional project management skills alongside strong communication and people skills. Must be effective in managing relationships both internally and externally and ability to negotiate.
- Self-starter geared towards continuous improvement with strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines.
- Available for travel 5-10% domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience in an analytical role, ideally in FMCG sector.
- Two or more years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
Are you a motivated self-starter with a solid understanding of Business Operations excellence principals alongside a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a similar? Do you have five or more years’ experience in an analytical role, ideally in FMCG sector? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would like to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search