<< Back to Job Search
Signage and Graphics Designer
Bury, Greater Manchester
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with the leading international multi- channel retailer of branded sportswear and fashion-wear. They operate over 800 stores under a number of fascias providing customers with the latest products from the very best sports fashion and outdoor brands. The Property Design team are recruiting for an Signage & Graphics Designer to join their busy and expanding team at the Head Office in Bury.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary depending upon experience.
- Company benefits.
Signage and Graphics Designer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Property Design team is responsible for driving innovation and design excellence across all of the group fascia’s. The department delivers inspiring, commercial retail environments for customers in order to maximise their shopping experience, whilst maximising profitability for the Group.
- The position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Signage & Graphics team delivering and designing store fascias and wayfinding signage across both UK and International new store projects.
- Creating innovative and inspiring environmental graphics and signage for new store projects.
- Generating initial concept designs through to artworking for print.
- Image manipulation and retouching.
- Generating print ready/manufacturing artwork.
- Offer assistance and support to Senior S&G Designer.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Graphic or Product Design
- Creative and passionate about all things design.
- Good spatial awareness with the ability to visualise the design of a store.
- Ability to interpret briefs accurately and work efficiently to deadlines.
- Strong presentation and layout skills.
- Immaculate attention to detail and proofing skills.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Willing to go above and beyond to ensure projects are completed to a high standard.
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication.
- Hold a full valid driving licence.
- Desirable requirements:
- Ability to generate 3D renders
- Experience of working within the signage industry
- Experience of working in a retail environment
Are you creative and passionate about all things design, with experience of working with retail signage and a Degree in Graphic or Product Design? Would you like to join a team responsible for driving innovation and design excellence across all of the fascia’s for a leading international multichannel retailer? If yes, we'd like to speak to you about our fantastic Signage and Graphics Designer opportunity.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search