<< Back to Job Search
Lettings Branch Manager
Stoke Newington, London
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Branch Manager to join their busy team in Stoke Newington, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary with an OTE of £70k upwards for experienced Branch Managers.
- Prestigious BMW as standard.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Impressive bonus structure.
- Be a part of one of the most recognised brands in the country.
- Access to first-class in house training .
- Supportive team with great camaraderie.
- Career progression opportunities - Industry-leading, high-tech professional development tools and training.
- The chance of being part of our Elite programme for high-flying managers with additional benefits.
Lettings Branch Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales overall and the delivery of Branch KPIs and profits, through the management and support of all lettings related activities within their branch.
- Motivating, developing, leading and inspiring a successful team of negotiators and lettings staff.
- Arranging and attending client valuation appointments.
- Generate new business and bring new properties onto the market
- Supporting your team to meet and exceed their targets.
- Demonstrate proactive engagement with current and prospective clients.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality service.
- Capitalise on all leads.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent leadership skills and people skills
- Experience in a target-driven environment.
- Prepared to go that extra mile to deliver excellence for your benefit your clients and your team.
- Hungry for success – money makes the world go round, and we are generous in our rewards.
- Excellent knowledge of the property and lettings industry.
- Great local knowledge.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty.
- Full driving licence .
Do you have demonstrable passion and the ability to pass that passion on to your team? Do you have an excellent management track record in estate agency? If yes then we would like to discuss a Lettings Branch Manager role with one of the leading UK property companies with a great benefits package based in Stoke Newington, London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search