<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Negotiator to join their busy team in Sutton, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- An OTE averaging £40,000-£60,000 - however this is uncapped!
- Opportunity for a real career in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
- Excellent benefits package from your first day in your new position.
- You will join a culture of opportunity, allowing you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional goals.
- New car: fully taxed and fully insured for you to begin meeting and working with your new clients.
- Incentives and rewards (in the past top performers have travelled to Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi).
- All Property Negotiators have access to training from a world-renowned Estate Agency Mentor.
- Your new career will begin with a tailored training and development programme to help you achieve exactly what you’ve decided to set out to achieve.
Property Negotiator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis, you will register new applicants, book and conduct property viewings and negotiate offers between applicants and vendors.
- Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through canvassing, prospecting and obtaining referrals.
- Much of this role will involve recommending an array of services and ensuring that customers are kept as “part of the family", too.
- Act as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your vendors' and buyers' needs.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have a background in property sales and a strong passion for sales in general.
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals as an individual contributor.
- Success in attracting, retaining and growing new customer relationships - you will know what it takes to deliver incredible customer service to your clients.
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Experience working in a high-energy, growth-focused team.
- You will be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility having come from a target orientated background.
- Enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development
- You are a ‘get things done’ kind of person.
Do you have a passion for sales and a consistent track record of achieving your goals? Do you know what it takes to deliver incredible customer service to your clients? If yes then we would love to talk to you about a Property Negotiator position with with one of the leading UK property companies with a great benefits package.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search