<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Their independent residential sales and letting network is the biggest in the UK and comes along with with integrated financial services support. They are multi award-winning and their teams are brimming with passionate people. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Valuer to join their busy team in Streatham, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Upwards of £60k OTE for experienced Property Valuers
- Prestigious BMW as standard
- Uncapped earning potential
- impressive bonus structure
- Be a part of one of the most recognised brands in the country
- Access to first-class in house training
- Supportive team with great camaraderie
- Career progression opportunities
Property Valuer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging and attending client valuation appointments
- Supporting the branch manager
- Bring new properties onto the market
- Supporting your team to meet and exceed targets
- Self-driven to meet and exceed your own targets
- Demonstrate proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
- Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality service
- Generate new business
- Capitalise on all leads
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Happy and supportive team player who is proactive and self-motivated.
- Hungry for success – money makes the world go round, and we are generous in our rewards.
- Incredible people skills and prepared to go that extra mile to deliver excellence for your benefit and of your clients.
- Great local knowledge and excellent knowledge in the property industry in general.
- Achievement-orientated and experienced in a target-driven environment.
- Demonstrable integrity and honesty.
- Full driving licence.
Do you have great of the property industry and your local area? Are you proactive, hungry and driven towards success? If you have all that along with excellent client relation skills then we would love to speak to you about a Property Valuer position with with one of the leading UK property companies with a great benefits package.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search