<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established group of country house hotels with unique character and historic charm based in idyllic countryside settings. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Bar Manager to join their busy team based in Bibury, Gloucestershire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Benefits include: Share of tips, staff discount throughout the group, death in service benefit & stakeholders pension.
- Personal development of employees is a key priority, our client ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
- Live in available.
Bar Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing both main bar and function bar.
- Working alongside the Restaurant Manager to improve consistency within the F&B department at the same time as driving standards forward and constantly striving to ultimately exceed customer expectations.
- Help out around the hotel and cover conference and banqueting business as well as restaurant work on occasions.
- Some splits shifts and some straights to include Duty Management cover within the hotel.
- Responsible for writing cocktail menus, running seasonal promotions and influencing GP across the hotels wet stock.
- Hands on role looking after regular local clientele and residents staying overnight.
- Maintain a system of appraisal and training for all staff under your supervision.
- Monitor department budgets.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An experienced Manager ideally from a 4* hotel environment.
- Good spirits, wine and quality cocktail knowledge essential.
- A strong motivator and leader to get the best out of the team in a busy and diverse environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong training and coaching skills.
- You will be commercial with a good grasp of budgeting and planning rotas.
- You should be a punctual and reliable team player with strong communication skills, a self driven approach, and a positive “can do” attitude.
If you have prior bar management experience with good coaching skills then we would love to discuss a position at an idyllic hotel based in the beautiful Gloucestershire Countryside.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search