<< Back to Job Search
Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a firm of Mortgage Professionals and Protection Specialists who are able to offer mortgages from a comprehensive panel of lenders some of which are exclusive and not available on the High Street. A part of the UK's largest independent estate agent and one of the most recognised property brands in the country; they have a network of experienced mortgage advisers including specialists in the new build home industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor (HNWI) to join their busy team working out of their Dulwich office.
The Package - What you could earn
- Guaranteed protected income of up to £70,000 per annum
- Realistic six figure OTE!
- No unfair validated salary scheme
- Working with professional clientele
- Excellent bonus structure
- Personal administrator for high achievers
- Prestigious car or an impressive car allowance
- Own laptop
- Trust-centric management style (no micromanagement allowed)
- A successful management team that develops you and your business
- Career progression opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Work among the UK’s most recognised property brands
Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your role to deliver high quality mortgage and protection services to your predominantly HNWI clients, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice.
- To ensure our customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part of your client’s home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their new home.
- You will focus on gaining the trust and business of prospective clients within desirable and chic development sites across London, from identifying your client’s needs and offering advice and products to best suit their requirements.
- Your role as an adviser is to ensure your client fully understands the products and services available to them, and that they receive correct and compliant financial advice.
- On a daily basis, your working day will include preparation for future appointments, gathering information from colleagues and generating referrals.
- In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your landlord’s needs.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet our customers needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- Well spoken with a professional demeanor as befits your client base.
- Preferably prior experience working with high net worth individuals or prestige clients.
- Coming from a broker or estate agency background, you will have have relevant whole of market mortgage advice experience.
- You will enjoy the challenge of attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated by setting yourself professional goals within a result-driven environment.
- Good understanding of working in a compliant manner and up to date on the latest legislation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Full relevant mortgage advice qualification ideally CeMap
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- A full and relevant mortgage advice qualification.
- Great communication skills - well spoken with a professional demeanor as befits your client base.
- Whole of market experience from a broker or estate agency background.
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Mortgage Advisor with a whole of market background and great communication skills to join one of the UK's largest property companies with an excellent OTE and benefits including opportunities for advancement and development.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search