<< Back to Job Search
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
£21,593 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a group of five star hotels, country house venues and stunning golf clubs. They have award-winning restaurants and extensive conference and meeting facilities. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join their team in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- £21,593 per annum
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Discounted room nights across all Hotels and Venues.
- Discounts on food and beverage across all properties.
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Food and Beverage operations within the hotel in full compliance with the Exclusive Hotels and Venues standards.
- Optimise opportunities, encourage up selling and on selling to optimise revenue to hit and exceed budgeted targets.
- Supervising from the front by running and overseeing events. Remaining hands on within this busy food and beverage operation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience of our guests.
- Team management to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement.
- Supervise the food and beverage employees and facilities effectively to include rotas, stock control and asset management.
- To assist the F&B Manager in any other areas as and when required.
- Remains aware of business trends, systems and practices within the food and beverage industry to enable us remain current and open to opportunities to improve the profitability of the department.
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety Act as applicable to your place of work. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards at your work place.
- Display a professional image by delivering the company values and demonstrating the courtesy standards and non negotiables at all times.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- As the hotel’s level of business varies considerably, there is a need for flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours.
- The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong conference, banqueting and events service background from within hotel or venue sector, minimum 4 star standard.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Commercially astute and financially aware.
Important - Do no apply unless you have:
- Previous experience working in conference, banqueting and events service within a 4 star hotel or venue.
Are you a confident manager with previous experience working within Food and Beverage? Do you have the drive and ability to work, understand and adhere to luxury standards? If you have all of these then you may be the perfect candidate for our Assistant Food and Beverage Manager position.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search