<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a is working with a Specialist Financial Company; growing and expanding within their market. Operating in a niche financial market, they are well known and respected within their industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Para-Planner to join their team busy team in Alton, Hampshire
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Study support available for a Para-Planner at the trainee level.
- Company benefits.
Para–Planner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the financial planners to ensure all information to support the correct client outcome has been obtained and documented on file.
- Identify areas for financial planning and identify solutions suitable to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Review the clients existing pensions, investment portfolios, asset allocation, risk profile. This will include analysis of the provisions, including calculations to support the right outcomes for the client.
- You will prepare client suitability reports for approval by the Financial Planner, along with other accompanying documentation.
- You will commit to your continuous professional development, maintaining a good knowledge of providers and investment/tax issues.
- Prepare for client review meetings to produce performance information and reports for the clients.
- You will at times need to assist other colleagues in the business in other administrative functions to aid the Financial Planners and deliver superior client service.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will either be a qualified Para-planner or a Trainee Para-planner looking to become a Para-planner and study with 2 years financial services experience.
- Diploma in Financial Planning Level 4 or working towards.
- Good understanding of the compliance requirements.
- Experience in writing complex and detailed reports.
- Experience in the pension transfer market and or at retirement.
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features.
- Ability to keep their knowledge up to date.
- A good understanding of the financial planning process and requirements.
- Able to work within a defined process, compliantly and within timescales.
- Be organised and able to prioritise workloads and have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Articulate in all dealings with clients and stakeholders, verbally and within written communications.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Are you a qualified Para-planner or a Trainee Para-planner looking to become a Para-planner and study with 2 years financial services experience. Do you have excellent attention to detail, a good understanding of compliance and strong communication skills? If yes then we would love to speak to you about a role with a fast growing financial services company.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search