<< Back to Job Search
£22,000 - £24,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established group of country house hotels with unique character and historic charm based in idyllic countryside settings. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Reception Manager to join their busy team based in Burford, Oxfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Monthly love to shop vouchers dependent upon room sales and gratuities on top.
- Live in available.
Reception Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working across two neighbouring sites you will assist in the maximisation of sales and profitability of the hotel bedrooms, ensure that all guests are greeted with a friendly welcome and offered the highest standards of guest care and customer satisfaction on check in and throughout their stay.
- Efficiently manage the operation of all shifts.
- Ensure that the switchboard is attended to promptly and efficiently and that all telephone calls are answered to the agreed standard, both internal and external.
- Strive to anticipate customer needs whenever possible and react to these to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a courteous, and well-mannered approach when dealing with all customers, and therefore promote high standards.
- Provide information on local services, entertainment etc and make bookings for guests if necessary, e.g. for restaurants, theatre, taxis or another hotel.
- Ensure all relevant departments are aware of any special requests made by guests.
- Control all operating costs, managing energy use and ordering any stationary or toiletries needed for the efficient operation of the department and to meet guests needs.
- Appraise employees in the department; address development needs and give quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way.
- Positively promote sales awareness within the department and maximise sales opportunities.
- Create an environment promoting staff morale and encourages employees to have a pride in the area and their skills.
- Carry out some of the night audit procedures.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The role would suit a strong Reception Manager who is hands on and leads from the front with a real focus on customer service.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are important attributes in order to ensure all of the team are working to high standards.
- Someone with ideas on how to maximise room sales is important.
- Must have some experience of managing rates and offering different packages etc.
- Good coaching and development skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and hands on Reception Manager with great ideas about how to maximise room sales to join the busy team at a charming country house hotel based in idyllic Oxfordshire countryside.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search