<< Back to Job Search
Food and Beverage Manager
£26,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established group of country house hotels with unique character and historic charm based in idyllic countryside settings. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Manager to join their busy team based in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £26,000 depending upon experience
- Pension scheme (after probation)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Live In Accommodation is available
Food and Beverage Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on role looking after regular local clientele and residents staying overnight.
- Duty Management - Training is given in First Aid and Fire Marshall.
- Supervision of Breakfast Team - make sure they adhere to Standards of Service.
- Coordinate with Bar and Restaurant Management to maintain consistent standards across the hotel and provide support where necessary.
- Management of F&B and service in line with hotel standards.
- Maintain a system of appraisal and training for all staff under your supervision.
- Monitor department budgets.
- Monthly Food Safety Checklist.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Manager ideally from a 3* hotel environment.
- Rosette experience at a level of at least 1 rosette.
- We are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager who has a certain amount of flair and style about their work but ultimately understands the function of a busy restaurant & bar.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong training and coaching skills.
- Commercially aware with a good grasp of budgeting and planning rotas.
- You should be a punctual and reliable team player with strong communication skills, a self driven approach, and a positive “can do” attitude.
A passionate and personable Food & Beverage Manager is needed to join a 3* hotel with a AA Rosette restaurant within a well established group of country house hotels with unique character and historic charm based in the idyllic countryside of Gloucestershire.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search