<< Back to Job Search
School Relationship and Transitions Manager
£38,500 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. Our Client are opening a new purpose-built setting within beautifully designed surroundings. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic School Relationship and Transitions Manager to join their growing team working across several sites and based out of Elstree, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £38,500 inclusive of bonus, dependent on experience.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Full company benefits.
School Relationship and Transitions Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and demonstrate the Learning programme in a consistent manner, ensuring that Outcomes for children are being continuously improved and expectations for children are high across the group.
- Assists with the smooth running of the key Rooms across the group as an operational role, working within the Room Leaders and QT’s to ensure children are achieving their full potential, achieving outstanding outcomes for children.
- Reviews action plans and room improvement plans with the Room Managers, implements and observes improvements to practice.
- Acts as a positive role model at all times. Models outstanding interactions, sustained shared thinking and scaffolds children’s learning.
- Ensures children are being tracked and assessed appropriately and accurately in order to communicate accurate information to parents regarding school readiness and any means for preparation for school transitions.
- Completes an analysis of school readiness at the end of the first half term at each site, suggesting actions where action is needed, monitoring this where needed also
- Support managers in assisting parents with school advice. Shares information with parents including the list of possible schools, school open dates, registration deadlines and other important information e.g. wait lists, by means of letters, parent support evenings, ad hoc meetings.
- Knows the appropriate and popular schools well. Having general knowledge available to give parental advice, e.g. school structures, class sizes, admission age and dates, the schools’ ethos (creative schools or sporty).
- Join managers for some monthly school visits, naturally focusing most on the most popular and top performing schools to build long term relationships.
- To liaise with outside agencies as required and as authorised by the Nursery Manager to assist children with additional needs to access an appropriate school and / or in their readiness for an appropriate school.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Early Years level 6 qualifications, inclusive of QTs, EYITT equivalent.
- GSCE Level Maths A-C equivalent.
- An outstanding knowledge of Teaching, the EYFS Learning and Development guidance and general child development.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of early years legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for making a difference in young children’s lives and achieving outstanding outcomes for all children.
- Confident and articulate when communicating with large groups of parents when leading training and information workshops.
- Flexibility, stamina, commitment and an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Experience in managing staff, motivating teams and recruiting new staff members.
- An understanding of staff induction and coaching processes.
- A commitment to the provisions of high quality early years provisions with an interest in the care, learning and development of young children.
- A keen focus on Parent Partnership.
- Flexible and able to work from any nursery site.
Are you passionate about making a difference in young children’s lives and achieving outstanding outcomes for all children? Do you have excellent knowledge of the EYFS along with experience in the coaching and management of other practitioners? Then you may be the right person for our School Relationship and Transitions Manager vacancy.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search