<< Back to Job Search
£17,000 per Annum
Company Fusion are currently working alongside one of the largest mortgage brokers in the UK. They offer an atmosphere that is lively, friendly and engaging we focus on developing our team members constantly to allow them to flourish in their role. We are recruiting for an experienced Protection Administrator to join this growing team based in Alton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary of £17,000 per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
Protection Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide daily support to two brokers and their clients to get the most suitable outcome possible for our clients.
- As a crucial part of our team you will take ownership of your client’s protection applications from initial enquiry through to activation.
- Build strong relationships between Protection Consultants, Client Services and external partners such as the insurers.
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to our clients by managing their expectations and keeping them up to date on the progress of their applications.
- Liaise with providers and clients to ensure you can move your protection cases through as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be hungry to do the right thing for our clients, work hard and have a desire to progress and develop their careers.
- Will thrive in a high pressured, fast pace environment.
- You must have an excellent eye for detail.
- Drive and ambition to progress your career.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Can complete work to a high standard within agreed service standards.
- You will need to be professional and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Preferably experienced in delivering great customer service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our ever-expanding protection team as a Protection Administrator working within one of the largest mortgage brokers in the UK who can offer a well-established and professional environment to learn and develop in financial services.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search