<< Back to Job Search
Deputy Nursery Manager
Mill Hill, London
£25,563 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. The team focus on ensuring every child is happy and this is an ideal opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time. This nursery was graded outstanding in January 2017 by Ofsted and they have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary offering up to £25,563.20 depending upon experience
- Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
- Additional discretionary Ofsted Inspection Bonus
- Excellent rates of pay
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year
- Free lunches on site
- New uniform provided
- Three days onsite training during inset days
- Employee assistance programme
- Support for staff to complete higher qualifications
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
- Childcare discount
Deputy Nursery Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Nursery Manager in the set-up of the Nursery, pre-opening stages and beyond as the nursery opens
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- Effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- Implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- Lead and manage the settings social media presence to maximise its positive impact on the setting
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 in a relevant childcare qualification.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards and inspection framework
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- A strong and confident leader with experience in leading the delivery of high quality childcare across the nursery setting whilst supporting the manager in the day to day running of the setting
- Be able to nurture the team and demonstrate exceptional practice in all areas of learning and management
- Experienced in supporting room based staff in developing and enhancing practices as the setting strives to deliver outstanding practices always
Company Fusion are currently recruiting for a fantastic Children’s Nursery in Mill Hill, who are seeking a dynamic and professional Deputy Nursery Manager to join the purpose-built, high specification Nursery in which children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search