<< Back to Job Search
Audit and Accounts Senior
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. Their specialists are rated among the best in their field and their multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their growing team at their Preston office.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Impressive company benefits package.
- Start date ASAP.
- Full time (37.5 hours per week).
Audit and Accounts Senior - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory and other audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups and specialist sectors.
- Supervising audit teams on site, working on a variety of assignments, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Completing specialist audits under a variety of client money regulations, grant funding schemes and other regulatory requirements.
- Performing internal audits for clients under an outsourced role.
- Providing accounting support to a variety of clients by preparing management accounts, VAT returns and undertaking ad-hoc projects.
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102 for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships, sole traders.
- Training junior members of staff, providing feedback and support where appropriate, developing client relationships and demonstrating commercial awareness.
- Preparation of corporation tax, partnership tax and business tax computations.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Be nearly or newly ACA qualified (or relevant qualification).
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of auditing standards and experience of a wide range of audit and accounts clients.
- Have experience of preparation of accounts for a variety of entities.
- Have experience of supervising assignment teams and providing feedback and training to individuals.
- Possess a good knowledge of basic tax principles.
- Have a strong commercial awareness, great attention to detail and solutions focussed.
- Demonstrate flexibility in working practices to support client needs.
- Strong IT skills are essential in this role, ideally being competent in all Microsoft packages as well as accounts production, audit and corporation tax software, Sage Line 50 and experience of cloud based accounting software.
We are currently recruiting a positive, enthusiastic professional who is nearly or newly ACA qualified (or holds a relevant qualification), with a sound knowledge of auditing standards and experience obtaining a wide range of audit and accounts clients. If this is you, we'd love to speak to you about this exciting new role!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search