<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established firm of business accountants with offices across the UK. Their clients include both early-stage and mature businesses, ranging from start-ups, sole traders and partnerships, through to limited companies and international groups. We now have an fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join their busy team based in Bicester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits including:
- 21 days holiday, extra holiday for birthday, Christmas Eve & bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Future career development opportunities.
Senior Auditor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Senior Auditor, you will work with a portfolio of clients across various sectors, nurturing existing clients and also new.
- Prepare audit files for manager/RI review level.
- Undertake audit planning and fieldwork to consistently achieve company standards and retain accountability for the work performed.
- Assist in the work allocation and timetabling of jobs across allocated portfolio.
- Review audit work of junior members of the team.
- Keep regular contact with key clients and be able to maintain a professional relationship with them.
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report for management.
- Complete consultancy work as required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an ambitious audit professional with full ACA/ACCA qualification.
- At least 2 years experience working within Audit, under International Standards in Auditing.
- Experience working on audits from planning to completion and monitoring risks throughout.
- Ideally you will have experience managing more junior staff to you.
- Hold a sound knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks, Xero & other accounting softwares.
- Full UK driving license and access to own car.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Senior Auditor with full ACA/ACCA qualification and at least 2 years experience working within Audit to join a well established firm of business accountants based near Bicester.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search