<< Back to Job Search
Audit Manager/Senior Accountant
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well-established firm of chartered accountants, who specialise in Accounting and Audit services, combined with a broad range of added value services to a wide and differing client base. They are committed to providing support that expands beyond traditional accounting and tax compliance, and go beyond that by focusing on business development and people as individuals. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager/Senior Accountant to join our clients’ busy team based near Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Start date ASAP.
- Career progression opportunities.
Audit Manager/Senior Accountant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Audit Manager/Senior Accountant, you will work as part of a team in a broad practice role, working with a wide range of clients within a large and varying portfolio.
- Manage and deliver external audit review from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of reports to senior management and audit committees.
- Oversee assisting staff to ensure work is compliant, and review of files and correspondence prepared by staff.
- Provide technical support to Partner.
- Assist in the training of junior staff.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will hold a full ACA or ACCA qualification or qualified by experience, alongside working experience within a practice.
- A high level of technical competence and audit experience.
- Must have a excellent working knowledge of VAT, PAYE, personal tax and corporate tax.
- Knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks, Xero & other accounting softwares.
- Managerial experience would be beneficial.
- You will be a punctual and reliable professional, with numeracy and accuracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, good teamwork skills and the ability and willingness to succeed.
- The ability to liaise with professionals of all levels.
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience? Do you have a high level of technical competence and audit experience, with proven working experience within a practice? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search