<< Back to Job Search
Head of Sales (Field Based)
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with the UK and Ireland's leading specialist supplier in machinery for butchery, food processing & PPE. The company has been developed by experts from the industry, who have focused solely on delivering solutions to minimise costs, increase profits and exceed their customers expectations in a challenging market. Due to rapid company growth, we now have a new and exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join their passionate team. This is a field based role, reporting to their Head Office based in Lancashire as and when required.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience (inclusive of a bonus scheme).
- Start date ASAP.
- Benefits package including;
- Monthly car allowance
- Company mobile
- Company laptop
- Fuel card
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Head of Sales (Field Based) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Head of Sales, you will be the leader of a nation wide based team of sales people, and responsible for the day to day management of 10 Territory Account Managers and Product Specialists based across UK and Ireland.
- You will be required to develop and lead a high-performance sales team in the achievement of continuous profitable revenue growth. This will include the recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development of the team with one-to-one sessions and regular team meetings.
- Responsible for the development of the teams monthly/quarterly and annual forecast and plan, across all levels of activity including calls, appointments, account plans etc. This will include the CRM validation.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the total sales targets, sales forecasts, performance and activity reporting, training requirements and personal issues.
- Support the implementation of a tender process from collaboration with management across the business, incorporating a detailed calendar or past/future tender opportunities.
- This role is field based and will involve accompanying and supporting Territory Account Managers within the field.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will ideally be located within the Midlands region or North of England, with the flexibility to travel to and from our clients' head office near Lancashire.
- Qualified with a Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent Sales Management experience.
- Experienced in;
- Reporting and analytical insight relating to the performance of the Sales department from a KPI activity perspective.
- Product and services selling and account business planning associated with winning complex, large scale deals.
- Tender process from Pre-tender through to Post tender negotiations.
- A strong people developer with a track record of high achievement, coaching/performance management experience, alongside strong communication (written & verbal) skills, interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents (company reports, P&L/Balance sheets etc.)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Are you a strong people developer with a track record of high achievement, coaching/performance management experience, alongside strong communication (written & verbal) skills, interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills? Do you hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Sales Management experience? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search