<< Back to Job Search
Experienced Accounts Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the Top 40 firms of Accountants and Tax advisors, who have various offices across the UK. Their main areas of expertise include accountancy and tax planning as well as business advisory for their individual clients, their businesses and third sector organisations, both in the UK and overseas. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Accounts Manager to join their busy team near Cambridge.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career with a progressive Top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants.
Experienced Accounts Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Experienced Accounts Manager, you will manage an existing portfolio of owner managed businesses. This role involves dealing with all aspects of client and team management.
- You will be required to deliver work to a high standard, including the planning, supervision and review and report this directly to Partners and clients alike.
- Responsible for client project work, tax planning, control/delivery of management services, team training and involvement in business development activities.
- Contribute to the overall growth aspirations of the office.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an ACA/ACCA qualified manager with at least 5 years post-qualifying experience working as a general practitioner with owner managed businesses.
- Proven track record in business development/new client gains.
- A strong understanding of;
- The technical application of UK GAAP for small businesses
- UK tax rules/legislation
- Corporation tax
- Income tax
- Capital taxes
- Skilled in use of I.T. to efficiently undertake tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to train team members and pass on your knowledge/experience.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a desire to continue to develop the role and company portfolio.
- Ideally you will have an element of audit experience, and familiarity/ability to use accounting packages such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Experience Accounts Manager, ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 5 years post-qualifying experience working as a general practitioner with owner managed businesses; to join one of the Top 40 firms of Accountants and Tax advisors.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search