<< Back to Job Search
Hull, East Yorkshire
£16,000 - £19,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established, family owned food supplier and wholesaler. With extensive experience in specialist catering, they pride themselves on their prompt, efficient and personal approach alongside their first class service. Due to continuous company growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for 2 x Office Assistants to join their busy team based in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £16,000 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
- There are 2 Office Assistant positions available:
- 1 position requires the hours of Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
- 1 position requires the hours of Sunday - Thursday (35 hours)
- Company benefits.
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious company and gain knowledge into a global market.
Office Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Office Assistant will report to the Business Development Team, and be responsible for multi-tasking group administration, overseeing customer service, purchasing and accounts, carrying out a range of duties involving HR, IT, and CRM, alongside acting as a professional and friendly first point of contact to any visitors.
- Assisting with any building maintenance; IT related issues, including laptop/PC issues, telephone and wi-fi connections - working closely with the IT consultants when necessary.
- You will be responsible for greeting visitors, calling customers for sales orders, coordinating collection and transport via third parties or own company fleet of vehicles.
- Raising Purchase Orders and coordinating logistics.
- Answering telephone calls, preparing meeting rooms & managing office supplies, including stationery, stock control and checking invoices.
- Updating customer information and adding new groups of contacts, and new staff members, onto the system, as well as data entry, filing, photocopying, and general office responsibilities.
- Working with the Finance Team as and when required, assisting with purchase ledger and customer payments.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a credible and results-focused individual with strong interpersonal skills alongside the ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Proficiency in the full understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Knowledge of the SAP Business One operating system would also be an advantage.
Do you have extensive customer service experience, and a full understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook? If so, apply today for the position of Office Assistant within a well established, family owned food supplier and wholesaler.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search