<< Back to Job Search
Hull, East Yorkshire
£16,000 - £19,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established, family owned food supplier and wholesaler. With extensive experience in specialist catering, they pride themselves on their prompt, efficient and personal approach alongside their first class service. Due to continuous company growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their busy team based in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £16,000 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Full time hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week).
- Company benefits.
Stock Controller - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, the Stock Controller will maintain an accurate inventory of stock - ensuring this through a range of stock control measures to include stock checks and investigations of inconsistency.
- Effectively control stock and non-stock, picking and preparation of orders for dispatch; consistently ensuring that the quantity and quality of the orders are correct.
- Conduct inventories, stock equipment and supplies and replenish/add new lines as required, taking into account sales activities and seasonal/promotional variations.
- Adhere to all practices as Stock Controller within budgetary, cash flow and physical inventory guidelines, ensuring maximum profitability for the business at all times.
- Maintain required records, schedules, files and documentation as well as any Ad hoc requests as required in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Build and maintain harmonious working relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and any other external agencies.
- Contribute to process and systems development and recommend improvements in line with KPIs, sales activities and patterns in returns/complaint.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior stock control experience - FMCG experience is desirable but not essential.
- A logistics or warehousing qualification would be highly advantageous however this is not essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technical and IT skills, particularly database management and spreadsheets.
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Are you an experienced Stock Controller with good technical capabilities and IT skills, particularly database management and spreadsheets? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search