<< Back to Job Search
New Product Development Project Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with the UK and Ireland's leading specialist supplier in machinery for butchery, food processing & PPE. The company has been developed by experts from the industry, who have focused solely on delivering solutions to minimise costs, increase profits and exceed their customers expectations in a challenging market. Due to rapid company growth, we now have a new and exciting opportunity for a New Product Development Project Manager to join their passionate team based near Chorley, Lancashire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 10% annual bonus.
- Company benefits including; 20 days holiday, pension scheme etc.
New Product Development Project Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The New Product Development Project Manager, reporting directly into the Head of NPD, will be an experienced project expert, responsible for taking a defined New Product project concept through to implementation and launch.
- Support the Head of NPD in delivering a targeted number of new products and associated services within the Butchery Equipment category into the company portfolio and ensuring their successful implantation and integration into the sales teams.
- Manage the NPD process from all angles, including the introduction of new products, technical assessment, financial viability and scoping and the development of sales collaterals - including training.
- You will be an individual contributor with significant “informal leadership” responsibility to drive results through diverse and extended team(s) including the Primary territory holders, Specialists, Procurement, Operations and Finance teams as appropriate.
- You will travel to customers sites across the UK and Ireland; as well as suppliers visits that could be anywhere in the world.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have strong project management and commercial experience in a technical sector, joined with excellent communication skills with professionals of all levels.
- Ideally, you will be experienced within the food industry, with at least 5 years relevant post-graduate experience.
- Qualified with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (ideally electronic or scientific) and ideally a Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or similar).
- You must have demonstrated negotiation, project management skills & technical/process understanding and capability.
- Experience of utilising;
- Quality Management
- Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Power BI / Salesforce CRM / CAD systems - useful but not essential
- Sound knowledge of the Food Production/Processing Sector, however experience working with Capital equipment or integrated systems provider would also be advantageous.
- You will need to be comfortable with significant nights away from home as you will be required to travel to customers sites across the UK and Ireland; as well as supplier visits which could be anywhere in the world.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a New Product Development Project Manager to join the UK and Ireland's leading specialist supplier in machinery for butchery, food processing & PPE. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search