<< Back to Job Search
Product Development Manager
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£30,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leader in the design, manufacture, sourcing and supply of world class high-speed broadband communications solutions on behalf of major cable communications companies. They are currently looking for a Product Development Manager to join their busy team based near Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to grow within an international business.
Product Development Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Product Development Manager will work within the department of the business which focuses on active product solutions from the headend to the subscriber’s home.
- Help define, develop and manage the company product portfolio along with company engineering options, focusing on customers needs and working closely with the internal sales teams, customers and supplier base.
- Combine your customer service excellence, your technical/business knowledge and your relationship management skills in delivering first class products.
- You will be responsible for the portfolio strategy, development of strategic product lines and product lifecycle and identify the most profitable market sectors.
- Use your proven business and financial skills to deliver the right products to the right place at the right time.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a top negotiator and an exceptional problem solver with the intellectual capability to be successful as the Product Development Manager.
- Proven successful management and growth of a large physical range of products.
- Strong knowledge of technology and a logical and common-sense approach to problem solving.
- The ability to effectively analyse business cases and financial viability.
- The ability to build professional relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Experience and knowledge of;
- Product sourcing processes on a global scale
- Core manufacturing processes
- Advanced MS Office - particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- A creative streak focused on customer and marketing requirements.
If you have proven successful management and growth experience of a large physical range of products, strong knowledge of technology and a logical and common-sense approach to problem solving, apply today to work with a successful international business!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search