<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a children’s activity centre, providing a top class play space and activities for the children and a relaxing environment for the parents. We have an exciting opportunity for a General/Kitchen Assistant to join their enthusiastic team, based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Full time hours between Tuesday and Sunday.
- Training provided.
General/Kitchen Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day to day basis, the General/Kitchen Assistant will support and assist the team in ensuring a high standard of customer service is provided to the visiting children and parents.
- Supervise the play frame and any play areas to ensure that the children are playing safely and adhering to the ‘Rules of Play’.
- Responsibility for cash handling, operating the cash register and following the finance procedures as required.
- Assist the Kitchen Manager in the preparation of food for children/parents/staff.
- Housekeeping duties - Guarantee a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene for all areas within the business including any laundry or cleaning at the end of the day.
- Ensuring that customers are made aware of any activities/events/promotions.
- Keep in line with relevant policies, procedures, and legislative guidelines and relevant instructions as set out by your Manager.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Great customer service skills - able to converse well with people of all ages (children & adults).
- You should be a team player with good communication and organisational skills and a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure.
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Basic Hygiene Certificate (Level 2) preferred but not essential.
- Enhanced DBS check required (previously known as CRB Check).
Are you a team player with good communication/organisational skills and a high level of energy and enthusiasm? Do you have great customer service skills? If so, apply today to join the enthusiastic team of a popular activity centre based in Watford!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search