<< Back to Job Search
€30,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the UK’s top 100 fashion companies. Established in 1985, they have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Concession Manager to join their store located in Nürnberg, Germany, on a fixed term contract of up to 1 year.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to 30,000€ per annum
- Excellent company benefits
Concession Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, the Concession Manager will manage, recruit, train and develop a team of 2 Customer Hosts according to agreed tools and processes, focusing on Sales and Operations Managers.
- Take total responsibility for the operational and KPI performance of the Concession, and acts as the first point of contact at the Concession for HQ.
- Demonstrate your ability to give and receive feedback and information in a professional and articulate manner and develop professional relationships with key contacts in HQ that will support the commercial success of your Concession.
- You must be able to communicate effectively a high level of commercial understanding about the Concession, and when the Concession performance dictates make fact based recommendations to improve the business.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time, and be able to interpret sales data and set action plans accordingly.
- To be contactable at all times, as keyholder for the store.
- To act as the local market retail “expert” for the group by developing relationships with local retailers, council, events etc in order to maximise opportunities.
- Set exemplary standards of customer service at all times, including maintaining knowledge about group products throughout the team in order to fully represent the brand in store.
- Deal with consumer queries and complaints in a professional manner.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Supervisor or Junior Manager.
- Be able to communicate effectively a high level of commercial understanding about the Concession.
- Proficient English language skills both written and verbal.
- Good exposure to all areas of VM, people management, customer service, administration, and operations.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- An eye for detail, innovative and creative.
- Inspires others in the shop team with great coaching and development skills, and the ability to be very hands-on.
If you are an experienced retail Supervisor or Junior Manager, with the ability to communicate effectively a high level of commercial understanding about the Concession, apply today to work with one of the UK’s top 100 fashion companies!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search