<< Back to Job Search
Structural Revit/CAD Technician
Central London, London
£30,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of London’s leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Founded over thirty years ago they keep quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency at the forefront of their objectives. They have vast experience in refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Revit/CAD Technician to join their busy team in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Company benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company), Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions.
Structural Revit/CAD Technician - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Structural Revit/CAD Technician, your workload will be split approximately 80% using Revit and 20% using CAD.
- Collaborate with the team on a wide variety of work types to include refurbishment projects, permanent works, new build, and temp works.
- Setting up drawings and making them ready for team to work on.
- Assist Engineers in drawing production.
- Ensure you meet tight deadlines.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Structural Revit Technician with at least four years relevant working experience.
- A broad knowledge of the field, with a building structures background.
- At least 12 months practical experience using Revit and experience using CAD.
- The ability to consistently provide a top class quality of work.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills and a problem solver who can work well with pressured timescales with attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit/CAD Technician with at least four years relevant working experience to join one of London’s leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search