<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading online fashion retailer who embrace the British fashion heritage but with a modern edge. Their designers take inspiration from the city’s eclectic street style and share a mind-set that fashion should be personal and affordable. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their enthusiastic team near Farringdon, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Ticket loan or free car park
- Pension scheme up to 10% contribution
- Medical insurance
- Start-up atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- Entrepreneurial working style with high degree of freedom
- Insights into all relevant business areas
Garment Technologist - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Garment Technologist with be responsible for ensuring a perfect fit for all products within their categories.
- Responsible for products up to sealers, keeping in line, managing and updating the critical path.
- Manage faulty good and returns reports from customers - actions to improve.
- Testing and controlling fabrics, liaising with suppliers and factories - Fitting and sealing garments.
- Arranging and participating in fit meetings.
- Liaise with other Head office departments to offer technical guidance and support.
- Preparing and updating garment specifications.
- Making commercial recommendations to the Technical Manager by risk assessing products.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working as a Garment Technologist for women's wear.
- You will come from a fast fashion or supplier base background.
- The Garment Technologist MUST be passionate about their chosen career in fashion, fit and sizing!
- Competent in fitting garments with a good understanding of testing procedures and production inspections.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships.
- Organised, pro-active and self-motivated.
Are you an experienced Garment Technologist for women's wear? Are you from a fast fashion or supplier base background, and have a passion for fashion, fit and sizing? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search