<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a leading UK supply chain company. Our client’s 5,000 employees operate out of 40 locations, providing a full range of supply chain solutions in the UK, and globally including continental Europe, Asia Pacific, and America. Our client’s customers operate in a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors including grocery, retail, electronics and gas. Our client’s outstanding achievements have been recognised by industry awards for supply chain excellence and innovation, environment and safety and women in transport. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join their busy team near Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits including;
- 25 days annual leave
- Healthcare plan
- Discretionary bonus
- Start date ASAP.
Commercial Analyst - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day to day basis, the Commercial Analyst will support the smooth commercial running of current Global Freight business. This will involve vendor/customer negotiations, providing pricing updates and quotations (outside of contractual business).
- You will be responsible for keeping customer contracts updated with latest rates and terms to reflect business executed.
- A key part of this role both for new and existing business will be sourcing and setting up new vendors.
- Take responsibility for designing and implementing solutions for customers.
- Account management within the department - ensuring service levels remain in line with customer expectations and processes (both operational and commercial/back office) remain efficient and optimised.
- This is a broad based role, encompassing all GF accounts - Import/Export/Crosstrade, all sectors and modes.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a driven and enthusiastic candidate, with a positive approach to challenging situations, and a desire for success.
- Industry knowledge of the following;
- International Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Data Analysis and manipulation through the use of spreadsheets
- Business case modelling
- Logistics and associated Value Added Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Great analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst with knowledge of International Logistics/Freight Forwarding to join a rapidly expanding and leading UK supply chain company. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search