<< Back to Job Search
€45,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the UK’s top 100 fashion companies. Established in 1985, they have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Shop Manager to join their store located near Münster, Germany.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to 45,000€ per annum, negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
- Excellent company benefits.
- The opportunity to represent at managerial level, one of UK’s top 100 fashion companies.
Shop Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Shop Manager will be responsible for the management, motivation and inspiration of the team, driving trade by supervision, recruiting and training.
- Use your strong understanding of KPI’s to implement and encourage positive changes in order for the shop to improve and sustain performance.
- Provide your customers with the best possible shopping experience - contributing to the groups' aim to be leaders in sociable retail.
- Evaluate floor layout and sales trends regularly, and take appropriate action to ensure the shop floor is responding to commercial opportunities.
- You will play a key role in organising stock take, take an active role to ensure an accurate reconciliation, and review delivery and replenishment operations.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional manner to ensure that wherever possible our customers leave happy.
- Actively seek opportunities in the local area that could benefit the shop, e.g. local events.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an innovative and creative, and experienced apparel Shop Manager, with a strong knowledge and passion for the apparel/fashion industry.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English language skills.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Great organisation/time management skills and an eye for detail.
Are you innovative and creative, and experienced apparel Shop Manager, with a strong knowledge and passion for the apparel/fashion industry? If so, this is opportunity for you. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search