<< Back to Job Search
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Technician to join their busy office near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 23 days annual leave per annum.
- Life Insurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Staff Discounts after probationary period.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
Structural Technician - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Structural Technician will be responsible for the preparation of civil and structural engineering drawings and details.
- Liaise with the Project Engineer and assistants, and brief and supervise Junior Technicians.
- Check drawings prepared by others.
- Print drawings for in-house checking and external issue.
- Occasionally attend sites to inspect various stages of construction works.
- Assist other staff in managing the design team and producing and issuing engineering designs.
- Liaise and communicate with clients and external agencies.
- Comply with the requirements of the group systems and other policy documents.
- Present a professional face and assistance to all visitors, external professionals and clients.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will hold a HND or similar in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a Structural Technician, ideally on residential developments.
- High level of skill in the use of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Building Structures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other administration software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales and the ability to supervise and help train Junior Technicians.
Are you an experienced Structural Technician, holding a HND or similar in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline, and at least 4 years’ experience working on residential developments? If so, we'd like to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search